2001 Chevrolet Metro Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2001 Chevrolet Metro
- EverY time I try in pump gas into the car it runs back out while pumpin it in
- What would cause infrequent buzzing sound when turning or driving straight.
- MY CAR DOSE NOT WANT TO TURN OVER OR KEEP POWER I HAVE PUT A NEW BATT.,AND A
- Car will not start, check engine light on
- car loosing speed going up hill
2001 Chevrolet Metro Problems
The front struts may show signs of wear, or be excessively bouncy ride at freeway speeds. This may begin to occur at around 75,000 miles.
The outside door handle may break causing the door not to open from the outside.
2001 Chevrolet Metro Questions
And the gas is not even full
Uncertain when the high-pitched buzzing sound started, it's my wife's car, but it seems she started to mention the noise some time after we bought new tires. It's difficult to explain the noise; I do have a recording of it but there's no option to upload the audio file on this we...
NEW ALTINATER AND IT STILL LOOSES POWER I CHECKED FUSES UNDER THE HOOD AND THE FUSE BOX BY THE DOOR.