2001 Chevrolet Metro Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2001 Chevrolet Metro
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2001 Chevrolet Metro Problems
The outside door handle may break causing the door not to open from the outside.
The front struts may show signs of wear, or be excessively bouncy ride at freeway speeds. This may begin to occur at around 75,000 miles.
2001 Chevrolet Metro Questions
NEW ALTINATER AND IT STILL LOOSES POWER I CHECKED FUSES UNDER THE HOOD AND THE FUSE BOX BY THE DOOR.
a few days ago I went to start my car to go to work but it would not start the engine is getting electrical power and the starter is doing its job but it does not crank. It has 88K miles.
my car is loosing speed going uphill, and the check engine light is on.