2000 Chevrolet Metro Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2000 Chevrolet Metro
- the lock on the back right side is sticking. what do I need to replace?
- the blinkers stopped coming on. what do I need to change out? where would they b
- Our latch is broken to the trunk how do we fix it?nothing fits and its tied down
- OK car reaches 65mpg and then looses power shuts off
- start my car sometimes nothing happens, then I try again and it starts
2000 Chevrolet Metro Problems
The outside door handle may break causing the door not to open from the outside.
The front struts may show signs of wear, or be excessively bouncy ride at freeway speeds. This may begin to occur at around 75,000 miles.
2000 Chevrolet Metro Questions
I was told I my starter is going out even though it's new
looks like a bearing race on my torque converter keeps dumping trans fluid on ground.. ive pulled motor 3 times do to this what do i do now?
2000 Chevrolet Metro Reviews
I bought our Chevy Metro LSI in 2000 and it has been a terrific commuting car. I drive it to work every day about 20 miles each way on the highway so it doesn't see a lot of city miles. I have been disciplined about keeping it maintained on time, especially changing the oil and such. I hope I can buy another one when this one wears out (which it shows no signs of doing even though it has almost...
It's a great car and cheap on gas. Just getting parts like tranny can be a little harder to find but overall I love my car
I bought my 2000 Chevy Metro in 2010. I love my car, never had any trouble yet. The trunk is pretty good size, my husband's wheelchair and walker fit perfectly. Gas mileage is great, I would love to find another Chevy Metro when and if this one wares out before I do.