1998 Chevrolet Metro Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1998 Chevrolet Metro
- makes a noise like crack or like when a fan hits something only when over 40
- my engine is burning oil what do i need to do to fix it?
- Car starts but does not move in drive or reverse or L1/L2... any ideas?
- Changed water pump in 98 Chevy metro. Now it won't start. Why?
- i sank it in a lake and sucked water up what oil and spark plugs do i need?
1998 Chevrolet Metro Problems
The front struts may show signs of wear, or be excessively bouncy ride at freeway speeds. This may begin to occur at around 75,000 miles.
The outside door handle may break causing the door not to open from the outside.
1998 Chevrolet Metro Questions
While driving, the ability to accelerate disappeared. At first I thought it was the engine, but when I pulled over the engine was still running. There was no noise at all when this happened just a loss of acceleration. No movement in drive or reverse or L1, L2...
i have a 98 metro 1.3l 4 cylander
1998 Chevrolet Metro Reviews
I have had my car for 8 years and still running good. Only have had to keep up with the regular maintance.