1998 Chevrolet Metro Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1998 Chevrolet Metro
- Car starts but does not move in drive or reverse or L1/L2... any ideas?
- Changed water pump in 98 Chevy metro. Now it won't start. Why?
- i sank it in a lake and sucked water up what oil and spark plugs do i need?
- My 98 geo metro won't start when real cold but when it warms up it starts fine
- have 3 sensor can not complete de cycle oxigen sensor, catalyst, and the egr
1998 Chevrolet Metro Problems
The outside door handle may break causing the door not to open from the outside.
The front struts may show signs of wear, or be excessively bouncy ride at freeway speeds. This may begin to occur at around 75,000 miles.
1998 Chevrolet Metro Questions
While driving, the ability to accelerate disappeared. At first I thought it was the engine, but when I pulled over the engine was still running. There was no noise at all when this happened just a loss of acceleration. No movement in drive or reverse or L1, L2...
i have a 98 metro 1.3l 4 cylander
When my 98 geo 5speed with 1.0 gets real cold it won't start just cranks over after u push it inside and it warms up it starts fine enyone have an idea