2013 Chevrolet Malibu Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2013 Chevrolet Malibu
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Tolker Auto Service (240) 233-2581 | 17.49mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- LXT Automotive (301) 679-7303 | 20.28mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
2013 Chevrolet Malibu Problems
The fuel gauge may not read correctly and/or the Check Engine Light may illuminate with code P0455/P0461 stored for a fuel level sensor issue. These faults may be caused by a fuel vapor line inside the fuel take interfering with the fuel level sensor. If this is found to be the case, repositioned and securing the vapor line should correct this concern. If no fault is found with the fuel vapor line, the fuel level sensor itself may be at fault.
2013 Chevrolet Malibu Questions
While driving I disovered fluid leaked on pedals and the floor
all the fuses are good. There is a little hole in the cover under the switch. I can put a little screw driver in that hole and when I hit the right spot it will allow the switch to turn off.
2013 Chevrolet Malibu Recalls
Vehicles equipped whit 8 way power adjustable front seats are being recalled because the wiring under the seat can become damaged from rubbing on the seat frame. Damaged wires could result in the seat not working correctly, smoke, or possibly a fire. Dealers will inspect, repair, and secure the affected wire harness to correct this concern.
The rear suspension is a collection of components that are bolted together, supporting the rear of the vehicle. During vehicle assembly, one or more bolts securing rear suspension components may not have been tightened to the correct specification. If one of these bolts were to loosen, sudden changes in the vehicle handling characteristics could result, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will inspect and re-tighten the bolts as necessary to correct this concern.