2009 Chevrolet Malibu Hybrid Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2009 Chevrolet Malibu Hybrid
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2009 Chevrolet Malibu Hybrid Problems
A Loose or worn gas cap may cause Check Engine Light to illuminate.
2009 Chevrolet Malibu Hybrid Recalls
Chevrolet has recalled certain 2009 Mailbu Hybrid vehicles because the heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) system may fail. If this system fails, the windshield may fog over and restrict visibility. Dealers will reprogram the HVAC system control head module.