2013 Chevrolet Malibu Eco Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2013 Chevrolet Malibu Eco
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2013 Chevrolet Malibu Eco Questions
On instrument panel it shows air bag malfunctioned, wipers will not turn off.
2013 Chevrolet Malibu Eco Recalls
eAssist is a hybrid drive system that includes an electric motor to assist the gas engine under certain driving conditions. These vehicles are being recalled because there may be an internal fault with the Generator Control Module (GCM). The module could allow the battery to discharge to the point were the vehicle could stall and/or not start. Also, a burning smell, smoke, and/or a fire could develop in the trunk. Dealers will inspect and replace the GCM to correct this concern.
2013 Chevrolet Malibu Eco Reviews
It`s a wonderful driving and I like what items came with the ECO. I had two lock up`s because of the battery. the first time I drove the car off the lot, It died on me one hour after buying three weeks It locked up again. I hope the new part from recall works. The service is great and I love the car, The ride less noise from the road is great. Yes I will buy again.