2001 Chevrolet Lumina Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2001 Chevrolet Lumina
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2001 Chevrolet Lumina Problems
The intake manifold gasket may develop and external engine oil or coolant leak. In some cases, an internal coolant leak may occur causing coolant to mix with the engine oil. Our technicians tell us that operating the engine with a coolant/oil mix can result in internal engine damage. Replacing the intake manifold gasket should correct these leaks.
The high pressure power steering hose will commonly leak fluid; it should be replaced.
Corrosion may develop at the connection between the ignition coil tower and spark plug wire resulting in an engine misfire. The Ignition coil and spark plug wire should both be replaced to correct this condition.
2001 Chevrolet Lumina Questions
My 2001 chevy lumina car has only the windshield light no brake lights
what can be the problem
the leak started all of a sudden
2001 Chevrolet Lumina Recalls
The seat belt buckles may not have been properly heat-treated during the manufacturing process. This may cause the buckles not to function correctly during a collision, which may cause injury. Dealers will replace the seat belt buckles.
2001 Chevrolet Lumina Reviews
bought car in new york rochester was rental car b4 i owned runs good drove to texas 55 mph got 500 miles out of one gas tank 31 miles to the gallon 3.1 motor bought in 07 has 140k new tire and shocks 3 years ago needs tires again goes 80 just fine on hwy no problems major yet knock on wood
Water is hissing out the top engine on a return to the water pump. Water is leaking out and sometimes the car has heat?????