1999 Chevrolet Lumina Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1999 Chevrolet Lumina
- why does my car keep going thru serpertine belts.
- why does my car keep going thru starters?
- Other than the head or intake where can water possibly come from on the side of the engine that faces the passenger side
- how to disassemble steering colume n replace blinker switch
- I see water leaking from the left side of the timing cover but not from the head
1999 Chevrolet Lumina Problems
The intake manifold gasket may develop and external engine oil or coolant leak. In some cases, an internal coolant leak may occur causing coolant to mix with the engine oil. Our technicians tell us that operating the engine with a coolant/oil mix can result in internal engine damage. Replacing the intake manifold gasket should correct these leaks.
The rubber section of an automatic transmission cooler line may develop a fluid leak . In some cases the leaking section of hose can be replaced. In others, the complete cooler line must be replaced to correct this concern.
1999 Chevrolet Lumina Questions
I have had to replace the serpertine belt in my car 3 times in less than 6 months. Does anyone have any ideal what could be the problem?
I have had to replace the starter in my car 3 times in less than 6 months. Does anyone have any ideal what could be the problem?