1999 Chevrolet Lumina Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1999 Chevrolet Lumina
- The check engine light keeps coming on for the EGR valve.
- My signal arm in stuck in the down position, left. I am unable to use my signals
- 10 amp fuse in transmission select circuit
- Can you use a turn signal switch without cruise control, to replace one that had
- why would my tail lights stop working when i replaced the turn signal switch?
1999 Chevrolet Lumina Problems
The intake manifold gasket may develop and external engine oil or coolant leak. In some cases, an internal coolant leak may occur causing coolant to mix with the engine oil. Our technicians tell us that operating the engine with a coolant/oil mix can result in internal engine damage. Replacing the intake manifold gasket should correct these leaks.
The rubber section of an automatic transmission cooler line may develop a fluid leak . In some cases the leaking section of hose can be replaced. In others, the complete cooler line must be replaced to correct this concern.
1999 Chevrolet Lumina Questions
I have replaced the EGR valve twice and the wire connector once. I cleaned the EGR valve today. The light went out for a little while but came back on before I could get it inspected. Should I replace the tube or is there some other problem? If I need to replace the tube would you please give me ...
mytail lights worked un til i replaced my turn signal switch. My break lights didn't work unless i pulled on the switch so i replaced it. now tail lights wont work and i checked all fuses and bulbs.