1999 Chevrolet Lumina Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1999 Chevrolet Lumina
- Turn signals dont work, brake lights, or flashers.
- Other than the head or intake where can water possibly come from on the side of the engine that faces the passenger side
- how to disassemble steering colume n replace blinker switch
- I see water leaking from the left side of the timing cover but not from the head
- Turn signals are staying on... making the radio display dim with each flash...
1999 Chevrolet Lumina Problems
The intake manifold gasket may develop and external engine oil or coolant leak. In some cases, an internal coolant leak may occur causing coolant to mix with the engine oil. Our technicians tell us that operating the engine with a coolant/oil mix can result in internal engine damage. Replacing the intake manifold gasket should correct these leaks.
The rubber section of an automatic transmission cooler line may develop a fluid leak . In some cases the leaking section of hose can be replaced. In others, the complete cooler line must be replaced to correct this concern.
1999 Chevrolet Lumina Questions
blinker switch is stuck
I have replaced the EGR valve twice and the wire connector once. I cleaned the EGR valve today. The light went out for a little while but came back on before I could get it inspected. Should I replace the tube or is there some other problem? If I need to replace the tube would you please give me ...