1995 Chevrolet Lumina Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 Chevrolet Lumina
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
1995 Chevrolet Lumina Problems
The intake manifold gasket may develop and external engine oil or coolant leak. In some cases, an internal coolant leak may occur causing coolant to mix with the engine oil. Our technicians tell us that operating the engine with a coolant/oil mix can result in internal engine damage. Replacing the intake manifold gasket should correct these leaks.
The high pressure power steering hose will commonly leak fluid; it should be replaced.
The fuel pump may fail causing engine to stall and not restart.
1995 Chevrolet Lumina Questions
AC wont cool the car
MY 1995 chevy lumina-sedan intermittenly shows ABS AMBER light on, after start up and first forward motion, with shorten brake cylinder motor self-test. But sometime okay!
There is a port for the ABS scanner, like that of ECM, but what type of ABS scanner to use? thank you!
Why am i getting transmission fluid in the big black hose with circles on it where the gas should be coming through? At first it was coming through the coolant holder so i had a new radiator put on now this. And how much is this going to cost? I am having to add unsually fluid and looses power,an...
1995 Chevrolet Lumina Recalls
1995 Chevrolet Lumina Reviews
decent car. there are brake problems and after 120,000 suspension problems. the engine is good but the body is starting to fade and rust after 14 years
Mine has 192K on it and is just now starting to have little problems.
i have this car for 7 years, 240.000 milles on and works great!!!