1991 Chevrolet Lumina Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1991 Chevrolet Lumina
- What is the length of the factory/manufactures oil dipstick for a 91 lumina z34?
- Do I need to use dex cool coolant in a 91 Chevy lumina z34?
- What length oil dipstick is used/needed for 91 lumina z34?
- What type of coolant is needed for 91 lumina z34?
- my lumina is losing power I cant get it to get pass speed of 30 mph.why is that?
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
1991 Chevrolet Lumina Problems
The high pressure power steering hose will commonly leak fluid; it should be replaced.
The fuel pump may fail causing engine to stall and not restart.
The rubber section of an automatic transmission cooler line may develop a fluid leak . In some cases the leaking section of hose can be replaced. In others, the complete cooler line must be replaced to correct this concern.
1991 Chevrolet Lumina Questions
If I were to purchase an after market oil dipstick how many inches should it be to get accurate reading?
Bought 91 lumina z34 and need a replacement dipstick as the one that came with car was much to short in length to read oil level in car.