1990 Chevrolet Lumina Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1990 Chevrolet Lumina
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1990 Chevrolet Lumina Problems
The high pressure power steering hose will commonly leak fluid; it should be replaced.
The fuel pump may fail causing engine to stall and not restart.
The rubber section of an automatic transmission cooler line may develop a fluid leak . In some cases the leaking section of hose can be replaced. In others, the complete cooler line must be replaced to correct this concern.
1990 Chevrolet Lumina Questions
hi i have a chevy lumina 3.1 engine 1990. it will start fine if it hasn't been running. but after running for thirty minutes, being turned off, then tried to start again, it wont start. Almost as if something is overheated. well i think the problem started after i installed a new radio, I use...
What is approx value of this vehicle (poor appearance, junk yard replaced doors, previously busted tail light)? I need to make a cash offer for repairs (which i feel will not be do except maybe mirror) but I want to be fair.
I found the part for $75, what should labor cost?
1990 Chevrolet Lumina Recalls
1990 Chevrolet Lumina Reviews
I HAVE A 1990 LUMINA EURO 3.1 AND IT HAS BEEN NOTHING BUT TROUBLE! I HAVE REPLACED FUEL PUMP, FUEL FILTER, BATTERY, SPARK PLUGS, CRANK SHAFT SENSOR, AND MANY OTHER PARTS, NOW THE CAR WON'T EVEN START.
I used to own this car. great car, although over the years I had to replace the head gaskets and other normal maintenance things it had 232000 miles on it then the main computer went out. had a new one installed then found out that it was 2 injectors that fouled which took out the computer. I decided not to have the car fixed as it cost more than the car was worth so I had the computer taken ou...
hard to start at first in mornings