1996 Chevrolet Lumina APV Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1996 Chevrolet Lumina APV
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Preferred Automotive (301) 710-5186 | 20.18mi
1996 Chevrolet Lumina APV Problems
The rubber section of an automatic transmission cooler line may develop a fluid leak . In some cases the leaking section of hose can be replaced. In others, the complete cooler line must be replaced to correct this concern.
The sliding door track and guides may become worn causing the sliding door to come off track.
1996 Chevrolet Lumina APV Questions
and now won't start will turn over but act like no fuel is getting to it
Van will sometimes stop when hot, usually when idling at a stop, or won't start some times. Replaced fuel pump and checked most fuses.
Van some times won't start when cold, or when hot. Use starter fluid and it will start up then.
1996 Chevrolet Lumina APV Recalls
1996 Chevrolet Lumina APV Reviews
I've had a 1994, 3.8 and two 1996 3.4. 1994 with 170000 miles when it was crashed when a person turned left in front of me and I couldn't stop, but I won. and with a busted front end, bent rad. I drove it home 40 miles. It turned out to be to damaged to repair, then I got a white 1996, a few years later hit a deer and smashed the front end. so I got a green 1996. my son repaired the white one s...
I've had this van for 12 yrs now , and I still love it. It's the best American made vehicle I've ever owned. I've had all the usual problems over the years , but nothing that cost an arm and a leg.
This is my first van and I love it.