1995 Chevrolet Lumina APV Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 Chevrolet Lumina APV
- oil leak terminating at bottom of oil filter adapter. Cause?
- Sliding door and rear lift doors won't open
- The cruse control, the seed odometer, the alternator and the headlight warning
- i get a voltage spike only when i turn on my defroster, otherwise ok. any help ?
- blinkers started blinking fast then totally stopped working
1995 Chevrolet Lumina APV Problems
The sliding door track and guides may become worn causing the sliding door to come off track.
1995 Chevrolet Lumina APV Questions
How do you hookup RH front door latch to handle?
When warm, starter will engage but immediately disengage when engine fires.
This began after daily ambient temperatures began to settle in above 40 degrees. I only mention this because the engine also began to develop a backfire about the same time. The backfire would occur when I would ease off...
what can be done if the motor is locked up
1995 Chevrolet Lumina APV Recalls
1995 Chevrolet Lumina APV Reviews
i have electical problems, both fans had to be directly wired to fuse box under the hood also the power windows.
I have had my van 13 years-bought it new, and now I am starting to have underbody/wheelwell issues which are being taken care of now. All in all it has been a wonderful van and just hitting 50,000 original miles. Plan on driving it until it falls apart or not worth repairing anymore.
I have had mine for 13 years now, replaced engine at 159,000 now have 210,000. Even though I also have a 2002 Chevrolet Avalanche, I love my Lumina