1994 Chevrolet Lumina APV Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1994 Chevrolet Lumina APV
- Headlamps wont go on relay problem?
- Will not start if cooling fan is on before cranking engine. Will if fan off.
- My interior lights do not go out even with the van off.,any suggestions?
- I have a Chevy Lumina APV that is starting to drive rough. The can has 138K mile
- My van will not start when it is wet out. otherwise it starts and runs terrific
1994 Chevrolet Lumina APV Problems
The rubber section of an automatic transmission cooler line may develop a fluid leak . In some cases the leaking section of hose can be replaced. In others, the complete cooler line must be replaced to correct this concern.
1994 Chevrolet Lumina APV Questions
Some one suppested hatch switch might be on or something like that but dont know where it is located.
I only have a problem starting when its wet out and my van has sat more than 8 hours. I was told most likely a crack in the distributor cap.Any ideas or suggestions? Also any step by step instructions how to change cap and rotor as I;ve heard they should both be done.
The hazards all work and the turn signals don't.