1994 Chevrolet Lumina APV Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1994 Chevrolet Lumina APV
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1994 Chevrolet Lumina APV Problems
The rubber section of an automatic transmission cooler line may develop a fluid leak . In some cases the leaking section of hose can be replaced. In others, the complete cooler line must be replaced to correct this concern.
The sliding door track and guides may become worn causing the sliding door to come off track.
1994 Chevrolet Lumina APV Questions
I only have a problem starting when its wet out and my van has sat more than 8 hours. I was told most likely a crack in the distributor cap.Any ideas or suggestions? Also any step by step instructions how to change cap and rotor as I;ve heard they should both be done.
The hazards all work and the turn signals don't.
creeking noise when stopping and bumps in road and rearend noise at 50mph and when braking