1993 Chevrolet Lumina APV Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1993 Chevrolet Lumina APV
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
1993 Chevrolet Lumina APV Problems
The rubber section of an automatic transmission cooler line may develop a fluid leak . In some cases the leaking section of hose can be replaced. In others, the complete cooler line must be replaced to correct this concern.
The sliding door track and guides may become worn causing the sliding door to come off track.
1993 Chevrolet Lumina APV Questions
I can trying to figure out the problem with my electrical system. Battery is new. Alternator is charging when running at 14+. When I let the car sit over night, the battery is dead in the morning. I disconnected the alternator and did this overnight and the battery is still dead so I know it'...
How do you install power window guide? Snap onto window and just jam it in the track?
1993 Chevrolet Lumina APV Recalls
1993 Chevrolet Lumina APV Reviews
I have owned 4 and each one we gave away at about 280,000. We are proud to say that the folks drove them each for over 330,000 miles before they were junked out. Great value to the $$$$$