1990 Chevrolet Lumina APV Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1990 Chevrolet Lumina APV
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
1990 Chevrolet Lumina APV Problems
The rubber section of an automatic transmission cooler line may develop a fluid leak . In some cases the leaking section of hose can be replaced. In others, the complete cooler line must be replaced to correct this concern.
The sliding door track and guides may become worn causing the sliding door to come off track.
1990 Chevrolet Lumina APV Questions
all the gauges are out of wack
Replaced IAC. Car now pulsates when idling between 900 and 1700 RPM's. Car has now been running like this for 25 minutes.
How do you correctly install a IAC valve
1990 Chevrolet Lumina APV Recalls
1990 Chevrolet Lumina APV Reviews
I bought this apv cargo van for my landscape irrigation business. It was April 1994 with 63,889 miles. Replaced original engine at 181,000 miles due to oil pump failure. I now have 309,000 miles total on van. Have had issues with a/c not cooling completely. Still has original transmission. Change oil every 3,000 miles, always have repairs made at local Chevolet dealer. Love my van, wish I had a...
The van is reliable but I have a story. A temperature controlled valve that sits in front of the distributor got snapped when we were replacing a seal on the distributor. We thought "Ok. We'll just have to get another." Funny thing is nobody seems to know what it is. The vehicle is a 1990 Lumina Van with a 3.1L engine.If anyone here knows please email me at email@example.com and let me know. ...