2013 Chevrolet Impala Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2013 Chevrolet Impala
- Car runs for 4 days then it would not start. It has a new battery.
- Where is the purge valve located on my 2013 Chevy impala. I need to replace it
- HI sir how are you ....I put australian caprice 2013 engine LS2 6.0 V8 .58 tooth crank in 1979 mercedes and I ordered the wiring harness from USA with the E38 ECM with the TCM ..the engine runs for 3 seconds and then stop .. and then it doesn't
- what kind of antifreeze goes into my Chevrolet 2013 impala
- How much oil should I put to my engine 3,6 6v?
2013 Chevrolet Impala Problems
The transmission pressure control solenoid may fail causing erratic shifting. Our technicians tell us that partial dis-assembly of the transmission is necessary to replace a failed pressure control solenoid.
if my car is parked on a hill and i have to put it in reverse it does a really hard jolt or a kick. while im driving it does it again around 30 mph and again around 60 mph. sometimes if im at a stop light it kind of jerks as i start to take off.
Illumination of the Check Engine Light can be caused by a loose or worn gas cap.
2013 Chevrolet Impala Questions
Took the car in they ran diagnostic test everything checked out. I turn everything off when I turn the motor off. Something is pulling the battery down.
And is having a hard time locating it
2013 Chevrolet Impala Recalls
Excess weight on the key ring can cause the ignition switch to move out of the run position without warning, turning off the engine. This defect can also affect the safe operation of the airbag system. Until this recall is performed, customers should remove all items from their key rings, leaving only the ignition key. The key fob (if applicable), should also be removed from the key ring. Dealers will install two 13mm key rings and key insert into the vehicle's ignition keys to correct this concern.
2013 Chevrolet Impala Reviews
After owning my Impala for about a month I am averaging 29 miles per gallon. The car runs well for me. Hard start in the Wisconsin winters though. Very smooth ride which is one of the reasons I picked the Impala. Lots of leg room even in the back seat for a tall person like myself 6'3". Interior contains cheap looking plastic which is fine for me but upsetting to others. Seats on the LS a...