2013 Chevrolet Impala Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2013 Chevrolet Impala
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2013 Chevrolet Impala Problems
The transmission pressure control solenoid may fail causing erratic shifting. Our technicians tell us that partial dis-assembly of the transmission is necessary to replace a failed pressure control solenoid.
Illumination of the Check Engine Light can be caused by a loose or worn gas cap.
Flex fuel vehicles can develop fuel calibration issues resulting in illumination of the Check Engine Light and/or lack of power. This commonly occurs if only short trips are taken after changing fuel type from E85 to gasoline or gasoline to E85. In most cases, the fuel calibrations can be reset for gasoline using a properly equipped scan tool.
2013 Chevrolet Impala Questions
2013 Chevrolet Impala Recalls
Excess weight on the key ring can cause the ignition switch to move out of the run position without warning, turning off the engine. This defect can also affect the safe operation of the airbag system. Until this recall is performed, customers should remove all items from their key rings, leaving only the ignition key. The key fob (if applicable), should also be removed from the key ring. Dealers will install two 13mm key rings and key insert into the vehicle's ignition keys to correct this concern.