2012 Chevrolet Impala Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2012 Chevrolet Impala
- Fuel pressure sensor on 2012 impala on tank is there anything I need to know
- Do i need a new battery when my service charging battery system comes on my dash
- A noise like something shifting back and forth when the accelerator is pushed.
- Would the pressure control solienoid cause a delay in upshifting.A long delay?
- HOW TO REMOVE CONSOLE AROUND SHIFT LEAVER
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2012 Chevrolet Impala Problems
The transmission pressure control solenoid may fail causing erratic shifting. Our technicians tell us that partial dis-assembly of the transmission is necessary to replace a failed pressure control solenoid.
if my car is parked on a hill and i have to put it in reverse it does a really hard jolt or a kick. while im driving it does it again around 30 mph and again around 60 mph. sometimes if im at a stop light it kind of jerks as i start to take off.
2012 Chevrolet Impala Questions
Can I just drop the tank pull it out and replace are there any special tools lubricants or anything I need to know about for repair thanks
I sometimes need jumper cables to start my car
This usually happens after an aggressive start and then back off before your having too much fun.
2012 Chevrolet Impala Recalls
Excess weight on the key ring can cause the ignition switch to move out of the run position without warning, turning off the engine. This defect can also affect the safe operation of the airbag system. Until this recall is performed, customers should remove all items from their key rings, leaving only the ignition key. The key fob (if applicable), should also be removed from the key ring. Dealers will install two 13mm key rings and key insert into the vehicle's ignition keys to correct this concern.
On vehicles equipped with the "police" option package, one or both of the front lower control arms may fracture. A broken control arm can result in the loss of control of the vehicle, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will replace both front lower control arms to correct this concern. The General Motors recall number is 12104.
The upper power steering hose may be misrouted, causing it to be damaged from the heat of the catalytic converter. Power steering fluid may leak onto the catalytic converter, resulting in an engine compartment fire. Dealers will inspect the upper power steering hose routing and make the necessary repairs to correct this concern. The General Motors recall number is 11224.