2003 Chevrolet Impala Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2003 Chevrolet Impala
- the car is stalling when starting, the engine starts, but the tires won't move for a while
- the car is stalling when starting, the engine start, but the tires won't move
- is there 2 low side on the a/c compressor because of the duel climate control
- what make a car wont start after driven for awhile
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Preferred Automotive (301) 710-5186 | 20.18mi
2003 Chevrolet Impala Problems
The transmission pressure control solenoid may fail causing erratic shifting. Our technicians tell us that partial dis-assembly of the transmission is necessary to replace a failed pressure control solenoid.
The speedometer or other instrument panel gauge may begin to work erratically at times. Our technicians tell us that the instrument cluster must be sent to a repair facility to correct this fault.
2003 Chevrolet Impala Questions
for a while, than it jerks and start moving
i change my a/c heater blend door activator and it still blows out warm air check the compressor it good passenger side blows cold air don't know what to look for now or what i should do
2003 Chevrolet Impala Recalls
Excess weight on the key ring can cause the ignition switch to move out of the run position without warning, turning off the engine. This defect can also affect the safe operation of the airbag system. Until this recall is performed, customers should remove all items from their key rings, leaving only the ignition key. The key fob (if applicable), should also be removed from the key ring. Dealers will provide two replacement key rings and key cover on all ignition keys to correct this concern.
On 130 vehicles, the driver's air bag may not deploy properly if needed in a crash. Also, the inflator could rupture. This could increase the risk of injury to the driver and other passengers if pieces of the inflator strike them. Dealers will inspect and install a new driver's air bag if needed. The recall began March 11, 2003. The GM recall number is 03008.
2003 Chevrolet Impala Reviews
not impressed replaced trans cooler at 46000, transmission at 74000,ABS problems at 88000.
Our 03 is the second of three that we have owned new. The first was a 2000 and the third is a 2007. We love these cars. The ride is better than our sons Honda and the gas millage is 31 to 33 mpg on the highway. The roomy trunk was a factor in purchasing the first one. No major problems with them, except that the 03 needs the AC looked at, almost 84,000 miles on it.
2003 3rd brake job at 50,000 miles.also needs front wheel bearings.