2006 Chevrolet Impala SS Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2006 Chevrolet Impala SS
- Should I rebuild my transmission on a 2006 Chevrolet Impala ss
- Swapped engines on my impala ss car starts runs but push pedal no rev
- My remote start won't work unless I crank it manually first.what's my problem??
- I swap my motor in my SS impala now it won't start what could the problem be...
- Starter test good +jumper on starter barely cranks over? What's wrong
2006 Chevrolet Impala SS Problems
A Loose or worn gas cap may cause Check Engine Light to illuminate.
The steering may develop a clunk type noise from the upper intermediate steering shaft. Our technicians tell us that you should check with your local GM dealer to find out what the latest repair is for this condition.
The high pressure power steering hose will commonly leak fluid; it should be replaced.
2006 Chevrolet Impala SS Questions
I just bought this 08 impala ss, cause sounded simple fix. Oil high dirty but looks normal. Coolant low. 5.3 can get to barely crank with good jumper even on starter post. Then next time starter just engage and don't have enough power to turn engine over? Napa test starter good? Starter spins...
2006 Chevrolet Impala SS Reviews
I brought my SS new in 06, the vehicle has preformed beautiful for me. My hope is to keep it forever, my present concern is the steering noise. The dealership that service it can't find the problem that causing the noise in the upper intermediate steering gear.