2005 Chevrolet Impala SS Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2005 Chevrolet Impala SS
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2005 Chevrolet Impala SS Problems
The steering may develop a clunk type noise from the upper intermediate steering shaft. Our technicians tell us that you should check with your local GM dealer to find out what the latest repair is for this condition.
The high pressure power steering hose will commonly leak fluid; it should be replaced.