2004 Chevrolet Impala SS Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2004 Chevrolet Impala SS
- Parking Brake light comes on when not in use.
- what does these trouble codes represent? R they expensive fixes?
- My 04 impala ss is running sluggish what would be the reasons for this
- 2004 chevy impala starts and stalls after car warms up help plzzz
- What is causing my heater to shut off (mostly when going over a bump)?
2004 Chevrolet Impala SS Problems
The serpentine belt tensioner pulley may wear out. Our technicians tell us that in order to get a new pulley from General Motors you must purchase a complete belt tensioner assembly.
2004 Chevrolet Impala SS Questions
My heater is shutting off intermittently as are my directionals (both). The heater seems to shut off when i go over a bump. The directionals seem more random.
Generally my directionals work when I first start the car but then fail at different points during the day. Both directionals fail and I have tried replacing the fuse.
When I am at a stop and I start from a stop it like hits hard or like a little jerk or slip not sure but only from a complete stop and not always
2004 Chevrolet Impala SS Reviews
I have had my 2004 SS for 8 years and love it only major repair was ball joints hub assembly on both sides think its time to change plugs and wires she is at 104.000 miles will never sell or trade black beauty best car I ever owned.