1994 Chevrolet Impala SS Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1994 Chevrolet Impala SS
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1994 Chevrolet Impala SS Problems
The idler arm or pitman arm may wear causing looseness in the steering. When this occurs the front suspension will not be able to be aligned correctly.
A coolant leak may develop from the water pump. This can result in an engine overheating condition. A leaking water pump will require replacement.
The intake manifold gasket may develop and external engine oil or coolant leak. In some cases, an internal coolant leak may occur causing coolant to mix with the engine oil. Running the engine with a coolant/oil mix may result in engine damage. Replacing the intake manifold gasket should correct this issue.
1994 Chevrolet Impala SS Questions
First time it happened and still wont start
Wasn't in the estimate section, did a quick search to no avail. Have a 1994 SS Impala with over 185K miles. Been extremely well taken care of, but have a head gasket starting to go. My mechanic isn't keen on replacing just the gaskets on such a high mileage engine. That make sense? A...
i have a chevy engine how do i tell what size the engine is 283 or 350 or 454 or 327 do the engine have marking to tell you what size the engine is