2011 Chevrolet HHR Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2011 Chevrolet HHR
- Is there a bleeder valve for the cooling system on the 2.2 engine
- Had antifreeze loss Half gal. Is the thermostat the problem? Cap removed hard.
- I was told my vehcile was desgined to run at over 220 degrees isn't that too hot
- My windshield fluid stop working I filled it up now it's not working
- What does it mean when the ESC and service traction light come on?
2011 Chevrolet HHR Problems
A Loose or worn gas cap may cause Check Engine Light to illuminate.
2011 Chevrolet HHR Questions
Temp reading has been fluctuating 30 degrees. Use to stay around 180, Now can be as high as or more then 210.Tried to bleed system. Turned heat temp to high no fan and left cap off till therm. opened. Refilled antifreeze as needed. Is there a bleeder plug on engine?
My fan doesn't come on until 226 degress as read by the coolent temp. sensor, unless the AC is on. Do I need to worry about damaging the engine. My temperature guage stays under the half way mark. I am concerned about damage to my engine especially in hot summer months.
2011 Chevrolet HHR Recalls
In order to help prevent rollaway type accidents, all late model vehicles are designed so that the transmission must be in park (or reverse for a manual transmission) before the ignition switch can be turned to the "off" position and the key removed. These vehicles are being recalled because the key can be removed when the ignition is not in the "off" position, increasing the risk of a rollaway type accident. Dealers will inspect the vehicle and replace the ignition lock cylinder as necessary. 2 new keys will also be supplied and programmed as required.