2010 Chevrolet HHR Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2010 Chevrolet HHR
- my manual clutch started slipping and now the care won't move. It sounds like the car is in neutral. Is there anything besides a new clutch that can be done/
- besides the clutch, I have had problems with the eps coming on and causing probl
- My clutch kept slipping and now the car won't move, just sounds like its in neut
- New starter, on the charger, wontturnoverhavecheckedall Icanignitonswitchorignal
- Transmission not shifting to next gear. It is an automatic
2010 Chevrolet HHR Problems
A Loose or worn gas cap may cause Check Engine Light to illuminate.
2010 Chevrolet HHR Questions
it spasmatocally hesitates and bucks. after I pull over it seems to be all right. Have almost had a couple of accidents. I took it to my chev. dealer and they said that it was a natural brake reaction on the non skid.... I forgot the word.
2010 Chevrolet HHR Recalls
In order to help prevent rollaway type accidents, all late model vehicles are designed so that the transmission must be in park (or reverse for a manual transmission) before the ignition switch can be turned to the "off" position and the key removed. These vehicles are being recalled because the key can be removed when the ignition is not in the "off" position, increasing the risk of a rollaway type accident. Dealers will inspect the vehicle and replace the ignition lock cylinder as necessary. 2 new keys will also be supplied and programmed as required.
The vehicles being recalled are equipped with an electric power steering (EPS) assist system. The EPS can fail unexpectedly while driving. If this were to occur, steering ability would be maintained but much greater effort would be necessary to steer the vehicle, especially at slow speeds. One of four remedies will be applied depending on the model and year. Parts are not yet available so expect a second notification when they are.