2008 Chevrolet HHR Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2008 Chevrolet HHR
- I can't get my windshield wiper fluid out to wash the windshield whats wrong?
- engine light is on some of the time flahes when it does looses most power
- how to replace water pump 02008 HHR 2.2
- vehicle runs normal,but will die like someone turned the key off,no spark, no
- My seat belt won't unlock,I have used WD40 on it and even oil but nothing works.
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2008 Chevrolet HHR Problems
A Loose or worn gas cap may cause Check Engine Light to illuminate.
2008 Chevrolet HHR Questions
I don't know what else to tell you
The control when pushed in will just flash instead of staying on like the driver seat does. The passenger seat will not heat but the driver seat will.
2008 Chevrolet HHR Recalls
In order to help prevent rollaway type accidents, all late model vehicles are designed so that the transmission must be in park (or reverse for a manual transmission) before the ignition switch can be turned to the "off" position and the key removed. These vehicles are being recalled because the key can be removed when the ignition is not in the "off" position, increasing the risk of a rollaway type accident. Dealers will inspect the vehicle and replace the ignition lock cylinder as necessary. 2 new keys will also be supplied and programmed as required.
The door on the dash storage bin may not stay closed in the event of a crash, increasing the risk of personal injury. Dealers will install a redesigned latch to correct this issue. This recall will begin on December 23, 2008. The General Motors recall number is 08157.
2008 Chevrolet HHR Reviews
To begin I have had nothing but problems with my HHR. About 15k into having it my rotors warped and my steering column started to rattle when breaking due to the rotors. Also My interior back light has a defect in it, the chevy decal in the back has fallen off. When my car hit 36k the transmition went out due to no fault of my own, when I received my car back from the dealership the check...
2008 HHR, 37,500 miles, already experiencing Power Steering problems. There is a1.3 million recalls on GM electrical power steering motor, not pump, so, dont be fool, there is no fluid on this one. but, the fail to include HHR's, go figure. be aware!!.
When I first saw the Chevy HHR series, I absolutely loved the look, the retro, high top look, I thought the car was totally attractive. I finally got the opportunity to purchase one in 2011. I bought a used 2008 grey HHR. Was completely in love with it. I loved the Low gas millage, it was really fuel efficient. Then the AC went out, got that fixed, then every light bulb practically had been rep...