1997 Chevrolet G Series Van (G30) Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1997 Chevrolet G Series Van (G30)
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
1997 Chevrolet G Series Van (G30) Problems
The intake manifold gasket may develop and external engine oil or coolant leak. In some cases, an internal coolant leak may occur causing coolant to mix with the engine oil. Running the engine with a coolant/oil mix may result in engine damage. Replacing the intake manifold gasket should correct this issue.
A coolant leak may develop from the water pump. This can result in an engine overheating condition. A leaking water pump will require replacement.
1997 Chevrolet G Series Van (G30) Questions
power on wire to fuel gage side only
We purchased our van used and the front and rear air conditioner always blew out hot air. My dad put in a whole bunch of R134 refrigerant and it kept sucking it down. It got barely even cool and then went back to hot air again. When the air conditioner is turned on I can here the compressor on. W...