1995 Chevrolet G Series Van (G30) Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 Chevrolet G Series Van (G30)
- no speedo,no 4.5 voltage output shaft speed sensor.replaced tran mod
- My motor home is on a Chevy G30 chassis. There is a fuel system problem.
- Took battery loose now van won't shift,ABS light is on speedo reads zero. Comp?
- DRIVER'S DOOR WINDOW FALLS DOWN-WON'T ROLLUP WITHOUT PULLING UP ON IT-
- where is the fuel filter on my 1995 chevy van ?
1995 Chevrolet G Series Van (G30) Problems
The intake manifold gasket may develop and external engine oil or coolant leak. In some cases, an internal coolant leak may occur causing coolant to mix with the engine oil. Running the engine with a coolant/oil mix may result in engine damage. Replacing the intake manifold gasket should correct this issue.
A coolant leak may develop from the water pump. This can result in an engine overheating condition. A leaking water pump will require replacement.
1995 Chevrolet G Series Van (G30) Questions
The engine is a 350 EFI. I cracked a fuel line fitting at the intake and and it is dry. The engine starts and runs as long as I spray either into the intake. The fuel pump fuse is good. Does anyone have a recommendation for a good manual that illustrates the fuel system diagram and also contains ...
It ran for e that morning but after battery disconnected it all started.