1995 Chevrolet G Series Van (G30) Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 Chevrolet G Series Van (G30)
- dose a 1995 g30 ave a tranny relay or ony relays that tells it ti move
- It hangs at a high rpm in second gear then slams into thrid?
- It hangs at a high rpm from second to third gear then slams into gear?
- no speedo,no 4.5 voltage output shaft speed sensor.replaced tran mod
- My motor home is on a Chevy G30 chassis. There is a fuel system problem.
1995 Chevrolet G Series Van (G30) Problems
The intake manifold gasket may develop and external engine oil or coolant leak. In some cases, an internal coolant leak may occur causing coolant to mix with the engine oil. Running the engine with a coolant/oil mix may result in engine damage. Replacing the intake manifold gasket should correct this issue.
A coolant leak may develop from the water pump. This can result in an engine overheating condition. A leaking water pump will require replacement.