1993 Chevrolet G Series Van (G30) Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1993 Chevrolet G Series Van (G30)
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1993 Chevrolet G Series Van (G30) Problems
The intake manifold gasket may develop and external engine oil or coolant leak. In some cases, an internal coolant leak may occur causing coolant to mix with the engine oil. Running the engine with a coolant/oil mix may result in engine damage. Replacing the intake manifold gasket should correct this issue.
A coolant leak may develop from the water pump. This can result in an engine overheating condition. A leaking water pump will require replacement.
1993 Chevrolet G Series Van (G30) Questions
i need the fuel line from the fill door to the fuel tank, it's 1 3/4 inches ID by 5 ft. any suggestions
The van "bucks" at freeway speed only when maintaining speed- stops if I give it any gas or back off the pedal. I'm thinking a vacummn leak. Has throttle body injection.