1991 Chevrolet G Series Van (G30) Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1991 Chevrolet G Series Van (G30)
- Will a 91 G30 Chevy van auto transmission fit a 86 Chevy G30 diesel engine?
- cranks and runs 15 seconds and dies repeatedly. changed module, cap and rotor
- How to repair the 4wd gearbox on an Chevrolet g30 series 4wd van (rare car).
- ABS code one long 8 short , short on dump valve how do I find the short
- overheating issue , not all the time.
1991 Chevrolet G Series Van (G30) Problems
The intake manifold gasket may develop and external engine oil or coolant leak. In some cases, an internal coolant leak may occur causing coolant to mix with the engine oil. Running the engine with a coolant/oil mix may result in engine damage. Replacing the intake manifold gasket should correct this issue.
A coolant leak may develop from the water pump. This can result in an engine overheating condition. A leaking water pump will require replacement.
1991 Chevrolet G Series Van (G30) Questions
It is a problem getting the 4wd to work, it just slips out of position.