1990 Chevrolet G Series Van (G30) Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1990 Chevrolet G Series Van (G30)
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1990 Chevrolet G Series Van (G30) Problems
The intake manifold gasket may develop and external engine oil or coolant leak. In some cases, an internal coolant leak may occur causing coolant to mix with the engine oil. Running the engine with a coolant/oil mix may result in engine damage. Replacing the intake manifold gasket should correct this issue.
A coolant leak may develop from the water pump. This can result in an engine overheating condition. A leaking water pump will require replacement.
1990 Chevrolet G Series Van (G30) Questions
OK here goes, 1988 chev camper, 3500 and replaced leaking master cylinder, bleed system over and over and cant get hard peddel and no real pressure at rear drum bleeder when helper pushing peddal to floor? Should have all the air gone and looking at perportioning valve.The little pin moves in and...
I have a blown head gasket, can you give me an estimate of repairing it.
This problem started Saturday when I started it up, then after it idel for a while, I began to see smoke from tail pipe.
1990 Chevrolet G Series Van (G30) Recalls
1990 Chevrolet G Series Van (G30) Reviews
An excellent vehicle with some previous owner issues - such as no oil changes, lights not replaced or repaired, fuel inlet restrictor damaged/missing, missing sound system but intact radio/cassette player, and otherwise shoddy repairs to the whole of the vehicle. But, as with any gem in the rough, this vehicle has a great engine and transmission with low (for the year) miles.