1995 Chevrolet G Series Van (G20) Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 Chevrolet G Series Van (G20)
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
1995 Chevrolet G Series Van (G20) Problems
The intake manifold gasket may develop and external engine oil or coolant leak. In some cases, an internal coolant leak may occur causing coolant to mix with the engine oil. Running the engine with a coolant/oil mix may result in engine damage. Replacing the intake manifold gasket should correct this issue.
A coolant leak may develop from the water pump. This can result in an engine overheating condition. A leaking water pump will require replacement.
1995 Chevrolet G Series Van (G20) Questions
how to install an air condition pump in a 1995 G-20 series cargo van. the pump is locked up and the belt is broken
1995 Chevrolet G Series Van (G20) Recalls
1995 Chevrolet G Series Van (G20) Reviews
when wet outside brakes are very grabby hydroplanes
I have had the same 1995 Chevy van since we bought it new off the lot, and it has 206K miles on it. We've put on every single one, and this is my favorite vehicle. A lot of the bells and whistles have broken, but the engine and transmission have never failed me. I've had to replace the steering box and front end suspension due to a wreck, but the only thing I've ever had to replace due to wear ...
Body style is old school but who cares, this van is a wonderful machine. No complaints.