1994 Chevrolet G Series Van (G20) Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1994 Chevrolet G Series Van (G20)
- Radio don't work but it will show the time.l can set time but it will not play .
- we have the conversion van and would like to know the towing capacity?
- The battery is new but the starter will not engage most of the time.
- something is spinning and grinding on my serpentine belt
- i have a 1994 van very little heat fan blowing cold air
1994 Chevrolet G Series Van (G20) Problems
The intake manifold gasket may develop and external engine oil or coolant leak. In some cases, an internal coolant leak may occur causing coolant to mix with the engine oil. Running the engine with a coolant/oil mix may result in engine damage. Replacing the intake manifold gasket should correct this issue.
A coolant leak may develop from the water pump. This can result in an engine overheating condition. A leaking water pump will require replacement.
1994 Chevrolet G Series Van (G20) Questions
my battery is fantastic but at times the starter will not engage, could this be a problem with the steering coloum/ingnition switch or do you think starter is screwed?
It has power to switch when off its 12v on shows 4v and to starter, but doesn't engage when cross jumping the sealenoid