1993 Chevrolet G Series Van (G20) Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1993 Chevrolet G Series Van (G20)
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1993 Chevrolet G Series Van (G20) Problems
The intake manifold gasket may develop and external engine oil or coolant leak. In some cases, an internal coolant leak may occur causing coolant to mix with the engine oil. Running the engine with a coolant/oil mix may result in engine damage. Replacing the intake manifold gasket should correct this issue.
A coolant leak may develop from the water pump. This can result in an engine overheating condition. A leaking water pump will require replacement.
1993 Chevrolet G Series Van (G20) Questions
coolant line is needing replacement. fluid levels low. reverse but not drive or very little. will a fluid drain and change along with filter screen cleaning correct the problem?
will a filter/screen and pan gasket help this ? the fluid level check shows dirty ATF and some rust flakes.
1993 Chevrolet G Series Van (G20) Recalls
1993 Chevrolet G Series Van (G20) Reviews
Very Pleased with vehicle. Had to replace Transmission due to prior owner abuse. Need to change fuel pump, don't know where relay is for fuelpump. Any help would be great. Also is a bit hard on fuel. Any tricks beyond standard tuneup would be great. Can't invest too much $$$ due to being disabled.