1993 Chevrolet G Series Van (G20) Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1993 Chevrolet G Series Van (G20)
- Has no reverse but drive. Fluid is full. Trans has no Id. What trans fits?
- New calipers right side will not release Disc.
- Brakes not working well. Its an 8 cylinder van
- capacity for antifreeze 350ci, 5.7 liter tbi Chiltons tells me 5 gallons three quarts. seems high. am I misinterpreting the data?
- what is the full antifreeze capacity w a/c, class three towpack. 1993 c.i. tbi?
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
1993 Chevrolet G Series Van (G20) Problems
The intake manifold gasket may develop and external engine oil or coolant leak. In some cases, an internal coolant leak may occur causing coolant to mix with the engine oil. Running the engine with a coolant/oil mix may result in engine damage. Replacing the intake manifold gasket should correct this issue.
A coolant leak may develop from the water pump. This can result in an engine overheating condition. A leaking water pump will require replacement.
1993 Chevrolet G Series Van (G20) Questions
Linkage doesn't engage reverse. Drove 600 miles w/ no problems,slipping or noise. Reverse just went out. Need to know how to diagnose or what trans fit this van or how to fix it. Please.. thank you
Am having a problem with the brakes on my van. Had new brakes installed about a year ago so they are in good shape. I don't use the the van that much so there is not much mileage on them. Just recently my pedal slowly started to go down to the floor and the brakes were not working properly. ...
1993 Chevrolet G Series Van (G20) Recalls
1993 Chevrolet G Series Van (G20) Reviews
Very Pleased with vehicle. Had to replace Transmission due to prior owner abuse. Need to change fuel pump, don't know where relay is for fuelpump. Any help would be great. Also is a bit hard on fuel. Any tricks beyond standard tuneup would be great. Can't invest too much $$$ due to being disabled.