1991 Chevrolet G Series Van (G20) Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1991 Chevrolet G Series Van (G20)
- My van will start and run for a few minutes then die. What causes that?
- why does my van only stay started for ten to fifteen seconds?
- pionion bearing loud,should I do them all or just the pinion
- I want to replace the front passenger seat with a recliner.
- After driving engine won't turn over, interior lights stay on.
1991 Chevrolet G Series Van (G20) Problems
The intake manifold gasket may develop and external engine oil or coolant leak. In some cases, an internal coolant leak may occur causing coolant to mix with the engine oil. Running the engine with a coolant/oil mix may result in engine damage. Replacing the intake manifold gasket should correct this issue.
A coolant leak may develop from the water pump. This can result in an engine overheating condition. A leaking water pump will require replacement.
1991 Chevrolet G Series Van (G20) Questions
It acts like it just loses all power.
I read there may be wires connected to things on the Dashboard and elsewhere on the front seats, as far as I can see there is not much the passenger seat does as compared to the driver's seat and it does not have the electrical buttons the driver's seat has.
Do you think it is safe to ...
1991 Chevrolet G Series Van (G20) Recalls
1991 Chevrolet G Series Van (G20) Reviews
Many yes, many not perfect but I love it...