1991 Chevrolet G Series Van (G20) Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1991 Chevrolet G Series Van (G20)
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1991 Chevrolet G Series Van (G20) Problems
The intake manifold gasket may develop and external engine oil or coolant leak. In some cases, an internal coolant leak may occur causing coolant to mix with the engine oil. Running the engine with a coolant/oil mix may result in engine damage. Replacing the intake manifold gasket should correct this issue.
A coolant leak may develop from the water pump. This can result in an engine overheating condition. A leaking water pump will require replacement.
1991 Chevrolet G Series Van (G20) Questions
I had it checked at Tunex, but they couldn't locate the motor/blower and said it would take a few hours to find it and check it.
My van won't start. It's flashing code s. Does anyone know what it means.
Yesterday I drove up a mountain and it was quite steep. Hestated but I did make. This morning would not start at all. Dead.