1991 Chevrolet G Series Van (G20) Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1991 Chevrolet G Series Van (G20)
- My van will go into drive & reverse just fine, it won't shift into 2nd or 3rd
- why did my cig charger, radio/clock & dome light stop working when charging
- why does my van only stay started for ten to fifteen seconds?
- My van will start and run for a few minutes then die. What causes that?
- pionion bearing loud,should I do them all or just the pinion
1991 Chevrolet G Series Van (G20) Problems
The intake manifold gasket may develop and external engine oil or coolant leak. In some cases, an internal coolant leak may occur causing coolant to mix with the engine oil. Running the engine with a coolant/oil mix may result in engine damage. Replacing the intake manifold gasket should correct this issue.
A coolant leak may develop from the water pump. This can result in an engine overheating condition. A leaking water pump will require replacement.
1991 Chevrolet G Series Van (G20) Questions
What could the problem be?
I was charging an iceless cooler and the charger to the cooler was hot when I unplugged it after the radio stopped
It acts like it just loses all power.
1991 Chevrolet G Series Van (G20) Recalls
1991 Chevrolet G Series Van (G20) Reviews
Many yes, many not perfect but I love it...