1990 Chevrolet G Series Van (G10) Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1990 Chevrolet G Series Van (G10)
- 1976 Chevy shag wagon.. How do we know if it's a G or C series? It's a shorty
- WHAT MAKES A 1989 CHAV VAN CRUISE CONTROL BE ON THE WHOLE TIME BUT CUT IN AND ON
- I have a transmission for a Isuzu rodeo,how can you tell what year it goes to?
- My 1990 g-series Van, 350 motor wants to run hot after about 30 miles.
- Have a bad alternator, how to replace
1990 Chevrolet G Series Van (G10) Problems
The intake manifold gasket may develop and external engine oil or coolant leak. In some cases, an internal coolant leak may occur causing coolant to mix with the engine oil. Running the engine with a coolant/oil mix may result in engine damage. Replacing the intake manifold gasket should correct this issue.
A coolant leak may develop from the water pump. This can result in an engine overheating condition. A leaking water pump will require replacement.
The alternator may fail causing the battery to go dead. The charge light on the dash may or may not illuminate. The alternator may also develop an abnormal noise. A failed alternator will require replacement.
1990 Chevrolet G Series Van (G10) Questions
It's a shorty van thx.
I have replaced the thermostat. When I went to do this the bottom half of the thermostat was gone,so far I have found no particles from the old thermostat. I also replaced the radiator, checked the water pump. It also sounds like there is a leak in the exhaust manifold. It runs about 30 miles on ...
trying to replace the heater core, but don't know how to get the cabinet apart,
does it unbolt from both inside under the dash and outside through the firewall?