2007 Chevrolet Express 3500 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2007 Chevrolet Express 3500
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2007 Chevrolet Express 3500 Problems
The tail light wiring harness in the cargo area is not protected very well. As a result it may become damaged due to normal wear a tear. This damage can causing some or all of the rear lights to stop working.
It is common for the fuel level sensor in the fuel tank read the fuel level incorrectly. The sensor must be replaced to correct the condition. Our technicians recommend having the complete fuel pump module replaced on high mileage vehicles.
2007 Chevrolet Express 3500 Questions
oil pressure guage keeps moving up and down and then stays at zero then moves back to where it needs to be.
how do i know if my transmission is an allison transmission? i just purchased a van and am curious to know before i pick it up. can i tell by the vin?
I want to install an aftermarket radio. How do I get the dash removed to do this?
2007 Chevrolet Express 3500 Reviews
Very bad problem with paint on this vehicle. Paint starts peeling off the hood and then off the rest of the van. All that is left is the primer. If you watch when you are on the road you will see many of these models with the same problem.