2006 Chevrolet Express 3500 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2006 Chevrolet Express 3500
- i have a light on my dash that has a wrench and oilcan in yellow what is this?
- Loud noise almost like a horn when I towed my trailer this a.m.
- my stabiltytrack and abs stopped working after front hub replacement at dealer
- When starting the vehicle, it starts then shuts right off.
- what is causing to over heating,
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Tolker Auto Service (240) 233-2581 | 17.49mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- LXT Automotive (301) 679-7303 | 20.28mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
2006 Chevrolet Express 3500 Problems
The tail light wiring harness in the cargo area is not protected very well. As a result it may become damaged due to normal wear a tear. This damage can causing some or all of the rear lights to stop working.
It is common for the fuel level sensor in the fuel tank read the fuel level incorrectly. The sensor must be replaced to correct the condition. Our technicians recommend having the complete fuel pump module replaced on high mileage vehicles.
2006 Chevrolet Express 3500 Questions
new water pump,thermostat tcd sensor,no leaks
Exterior handle on sliding door broke off, need to replace. How do I disassemble and remove broken handle and replace.
Note also have problem with the interior door unlatch plastic piece that connects to rod going to rear of door slipping. Replaced it once, new one broke. Anything else to do ...
2006 Chevrolet Express 3500 Recalls
The front and rear seat belt buckles may not latch or unlatch. In a crash, a seat occupant may not be properly restrained, increasing the risk of injury. Dealers will inspect the buckles and replace them if they are found to be defective. Buckles found to function properly will have the upper buckle cover replaced. The recall began April 30, 2008. The GM recall number is 05113A.
The tire and loading information label on the driver's side door frame may be inaccurate. A misprinted label could lead to overloading of the vehicle, which could possibly lead to tire failure and a crash. Owners will be provided with corrected labels and installation instructions. At customers' request, a dealer can install the label for them. The recall began March 31, 2006. The GM recall number is 05109.
On certain vans, the front and rear seat belts will not latch or unlatch. In a crash, the risk of injury is increased if the seat occupant is not properly restrained. Dealers will inspect the seat belt buckles, and will replace the buckle assembly if the buckle is found to be inoperative. If the buckle is found to function, only the upper buckle cover will be replaced. The recall began March 15, 2006. The GM recall number is 05113.
2006 Chevrolet Express 3500 Reviews
My Check engine light is on The following codes needs attention C004S C0283 C0228 P0056 Please Help! Help.
Problems with air, AC, rear heater, AC coolant leak, engine lurches w/in first 2 miles in morning, both wheel bearings needed to be replaced, driver seat replaced 2x, wiring system is flaky