2005 Chevrolet Express 3500 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2005 Chevrolet Express 3500
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2005 Chevrolet Express 3500 Problems
The tail light wiring harness in the cargo area is not protected very well. As a result it may become damaged due to normal wear a tear. This damage can causing some or all of the rear lights to stop working.
It is common for the fuel level sensor in the fuel tank read the fuel level incorrectly. The sensor must be replaced to correct the condition. Our technicians recommend having the complete fuel pump module replaced on high mileage vehicles.
2005 Chevrolet Express 3500 Questions
My 2005 Chevy express 3500, I changed the heater core because it was leaking, now I have no heat. Did I do something wrong?
i put new termostat and redeter but the gadge shoes over heating what is the problem.
Where is the fuel filter located?
2005 Chevrolet Express 3500 Recalls
On certain vans, the front and rear seat belts will not latch or unlatch. In a crash, the risk of injury is increased if the seat occupant is not properly restrained. Dealers will inspect the seat belt buckles, and will replace the buckle assembly if the buckle is found to be inoperative. If the buckle is found to function, only the upper buckle cover will be replaced. The recall began March 15, 2006. The GM recall number is 05113.
On vehicles equipped with the Bosch hydraulic brake booster, the boost pressure accumulator may crack and break away from the hydro-boost assembly during normal operation. If this were to happen while the hood is open, fragments from the accumulator could injure people standing in the immediate area. The loss of fluid while driving would cause increased steering and braking effort and a crash could occur without warning. Dealers will test the hydro-boost assembly for function of the two-function valve. If the hydro-boost assembly fails the test, it will be replaced free of charge. The recall began March 23, 2005. The GM recall number is 05006.