2001 Chevrolet Express 3500 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2001 Chevrolet Express 3500
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2001 Chevrolet Express 3500 Problems
The tail light wiring harness in the cargo area is not protected very well. As a result it may become damaged due to normal wear a tear. This damage can causing some or all of the rear lights to stop working.
It is common for the fuel level sensor in the fuel tank read the fuel level incorrectly. The sensor must be replaced to correct the condition. Our technicians recommend having the complete fuel pump module replaced on high mileage vehicles.
2001 Chevrolet Express 3500 Questions
This comes and goes. The faster the more pronounced but will come and go. Is this shocks or bushings? 95k miles,
There is a port up top and another lower in the line. Which one do i use ? Does it matter which one i use ?
the door handle is broken
2001 Chevrolet Express 3500 Reviews
I live in Bonaire and did buy this Van in Aruba .The cooling Van is a little bit noizy and there`s to much sensors around the engine 4 oxigen sensors, cooling temp sensor, trottle pos.sensor, crankshaft position sensor etc etc. If 1 doen not work properly you will loose power in your engine or the transmishon will not shift properly. But over all not a bad vehicle.