2001 Chevrolet Express 3500 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2001 Chevrolet Express 3500
- where do i ad r134 to charge the a/c
- I have a 2001 chevy express van 3500, it has a short on the ecm-1 20 amp fuse
- What else besides the fuel pump relay does the 20amp ecm-1 fuse supply?
- what do you have to do to remove inside panel on sliding cargo door handle
- can i install an outside fuel pump to bypass the internal fuel pump
2001 Chevrolet Express 3500 Problems
The tail light wiring harness in the cargo area is not protected very well. As a result it may become damaged due to normal wear a tear. This damage can causing some or all of the rear lights to stop working.
It is common for the fuel level sensor in the fuel tank read the fuel level incorrectly. The sensor must be replaced to correct the condition. Our technicians recommend having the complete fuel pump module replaced on high mileage vehicles.
2001 Chevrolet Express 3500 Questions
There is a port up top and another lower in the line. Which one do i use ? Does it matter which one i use ?
the door handle is broken
fuel pump went out and im trying to replace it as cheap as i can
2001 Chevrolet Express 3500 Reviews
I live in Bonaire and did buy this Van in Aruba .The cooling Van is a little bit noizy and there`s to much sensors around the engine 4 oxigen sensors, cooling temp sensor, trottle pos.sensor, crankshaft position sensor etc etc. If 1 doen not work properly you will loose power in your engine or the transmishon will not shift properly. But over all not a bad vehicle.