2001 Chevrolet Express 3500 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2001 Chevrolet Express 3500
- Brake lights don't work when headlights are on. Turn signals both work OK.
- When I turn the knob for AC,defrost dash floor it stays on defrost how do i fix?
- 5.7 engine when I go down the road I turn the air conditioning on the vehicle stalls lost Power it will not turn on when you turn a key on but got the power to everything and the starter and put starter relay switches still not starting no power at all .
- not starting all the time
- While driving 65mph and above a vibration starts in the rear, increases, fades
2001 Chevrolet Express 3500 Problems
The tail light wiring harness in the cargo area is not protected very well. As a result it may become damaged due to normal wear a tear. This damage can causing some or all of the rear lights to stop working.
It is common for the fuel level sensor in the fuel tank read the fuel level incorrectly. The sensor must be replaced to correct the condition. Our technicians recommend having the complete fuel pump module replaced on high mileage vehicles.
2001 Chevrolet Express 3500 Questions
is it electric, vacuum, manual cable,
Put new starter new starter relay switch new wire switches
This comes and goes. The faster the more pronounced but will come and go. Is this shocks or bushings? 95k miles,
2001 Chevrolet Express 3500 Reviews
I live in Bonaire and did buy this Van in Aruba .The cooling Van is a little bit noizy and there`s to much sensors around the engine 4 oxigen sensors, cooling temp sensor, trottle pos.sensor, crankshaft position sensor etc etc. If 1 doen not work properly you will loose power in your engine or the transmishon will not shift properly. But over all not a bad vehicle.