2000 Chevrolet Express 3500 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2000 Chevrolet Express 3500
- how to drain coolant and refill?
- run find then it will start chokeing can put in netraul and restart run fine
- what is avg cost of fuel pump replacement part
- i have 2000 chevy 3500 express diesel was running stoped running wont fire back
- Left rear axle gear oil seal replaced in 2013 along with bearing;leaking again?
2000 Chevrolet Express 3500 Problems
The tail light wiring harness in the cargo area is not protected very well. As a result it may become damaged due to normal wear a tear. This damage can causing some or all of the rear lights to stop working.
It is common for the fuel level sensor in the fuel tank read the fuel level incorrectly. The sensor must be replaced to correct the condition. Our technicians recommend having the complete fuel pump module replaced on high mileage vehicles.
2000 Chevrolet Express 3500 Questions
What could be causing the new leak... Is there a "special" or better seal that can be used on a worn hub? Advice?
I removed the fuel line at the filter and let the gas drain out , then put it back on, and it will run for a few more miles. fuel pump works good. replaced filter, but problem persists