2000 Chevrolet Express 3500 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2000 Chevrolet Express 3500
- why do shift indicator lights stay on when vehicle is turned off
- why do gear indicator lights stay on when vehicle is turned off
- how many hours to replace dr side exhaust manifold with 5.7
- van runs good for a few miles then bogs down, barely chugs along.
- I've lost the emergency flashers and the cruise control but fuses OK?
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2000 Chevrolet Express 3500 Problems
The tail light wiring harness in the cargo area is not protected very well. As a result it may become damaged due to normal wear a tear. This damage can causing some or all of the rear lights to stop working.
It is common for the fuel level sensor in the fuel tank read the fuel level incorrectly. The sensor must be replaced to correct the condition. Our technicians recommend having the complete fuel pump module replaced on high mileage vehicles.
2000 Chevrolet Express 3500 Questions
I removed the fuel line at the filter and let the gas drain out , then put it back on, and it will run for a few more miles. fuel pump works good. replaced filter, but problem persists
Hit a deer van wont start is there a shut of valve or could it be something else
could there be another problem were it is not starting