1999 Chevrolet Express 3500 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1999 Chevrolet Express 3500
- Tail Light Wiring in Cargo Area May be Damaged
- Electrical components under front carpet may be damaged when cleaning van interior
- Replace Fuel Filter Every 30,000 to Prevent Fuel Pump Failure
- Intake Manifold Gaskets May Leak Coolant or Engine Oil
- Leaking Water Pump May Cause Coolant Loss and Overheating
1999 Chevrolet Express 3500 Problems
The tail light wiring harness in the cargo area is not protected very well. As a result it may become damaged due to normal wear a tear. This damage can causing some or all of the rear lights to stop working.
1999 Chevrolet Express 3500 Questions
What are the the step to removing the injection pump?
had problem with the passlock system used the newrockies pro bypass module noe the fuel pump isnt working so we tested the power supply to the pump we got 11.8 at the fuel relay but only 5 volts at the pump no fuse pins in the fuse spot under the hood is there another fuse block besides the one b...
how do you replace a fuel pressure regulator on a 99 1 ton chevy van 5.7 engine