1999 Chevrolet Express 3500 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1999 Chevrolet Express 3500
- Tail Light Wiring in Cargo Area May be Damaged
- Electrical components under front carpet may be damaged when cleaning van interior
- Replace Fuel Filter Every 30,000 to Prevent Fuel Pump Failure
- Intake Manifold Gaskets May Leak Coolant or Engine Oil
- Leaking Water Pump May Cause Coolant Loss and Overheating
- Van won't start, anti theft security light is on. It starts but it won't hold.
- Why would it die and not restart but fuel pump is good
- Replaced water pump and now the belt tensioner will not align correctly.What now
- How many crank sensors does a 99 chevy 3500 6.5 diesel have?
- having problems getting enough airflow in the rear ac!
1999 Chevrolet Express 3500 Problems
The tail light wiring harness in the cargo area is not protected very well. As a result it may become damaged due to normal wear a tear. This damage can causing some or all of the rear lights to stop working.
1999 Chevrolet Express 3500 Questions
Went to dealer to get OE parts. Tensioner is discontinued. New tensioner that dealer indicated does not work as it is a single bolt connection whereas the original tensioner has two connections. The dual connection that they have given me does not fit either. Has this come up on your radar as ...
stuck 2 new blowers on it now the last 1 being a gm 1 it blows good out the back 2 vents but by the time it gets to the front 1 it barely comes out please help ive pulled the box 3 times now an am jus bout tired of it