1997 Chevrolet Express 3500 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1997 Chevrolet Express 3500
- Tail Light Wiring in Cargo Area May be Damaged
- Electrical components under front carpet may be damaged when cleaning van interior
- Replace Fuel Filter Every 30,000 to Prevent Fuel Pump Failure
- Intake Manifold Gaskets May Leak Coolant or Engine Oil
- Leaking Water Pump May Cause Coolant Loss and Overheating
1997 Chevrolet Express 3500 Problems
The tail light wiring harness in the cargo area is not protected very well. As a result it may become damaged due to normal wear a tear. This damage can causing some or all of the rear lights to stop working.
1997 Chevrolet Express 3500 Questions
motor accelerates but the truck barely moves, transmission shifts ok but seams not to engage, is this the clutch or the slave. and how do I know if I have a slave? the oil line from the clutch cylinder drops down and goes into the firewall can't seem to see where it goes from there. I'...
thank you ive been looking and searching and just cant find it thank you very very much
1997 chevy van with 145000 miles< has 350 5.7 motor> want to know the time it should take to replace water pump? 8 hours 12 hours ect?