2008 Chevrolet Express 2500 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2008 Chevrolet Express 2500
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Preferred Automotive (301) 710-5186 | 20.18mi
2008 Chevrolet Express 2500 Problems
One or both secondary air injection check valves may become restricted causing poor air flow resulting in illumination of the Check Engine Light. It is often recommend to replace both check valves even if a fault code is set for only one bank of cylinders. Replacing only one valve may result in a return trip to the repair shop.
The fuel pump may fail causing the engine to stall and not restart.
2008 Chevrolet Express 2500 Questions
Power locks will not unlock when put in park.
drove the damn thing 3 days straight. and now it won t even make a clickin sound when i turn the key to get ignition. is this common???
howling in the what sounds like rear end at lower speeds 35-55. If you let off the gas you don't here it. After you get up to 65 mph plus i don't hear it. Is this anything serious?
2008 Chevrolet Express 2500 Recalls
The transmission management software could be faulty and may cause the transmission to shift erratically or the engine to stall at highway speeds. This could result in transmission damage and vehicle breakdown. Dealers will reprogram the transmission control module and engine control module. The GM recall number is N080218. This recall began on July 30, 2008.
The frame rail of the vehicle may be wider than intended. If this is the case, the fuel tank may rub on the frame rail and eventually may leak. Leaking fuel presents a fire hazard. Dealers will inspect the vehicle and modify the frame rail if required. The GM recall number is 080205. This recall began on July 30, 2008.