2007 Chevrolet Express 2500 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2007 Chevrolet Express 2500
- my headlights won't turn on, everything else does, including dash and tail ligh
- P0200 & P0300 intermittent misfire for months now its the whole bank 2468 help!
- Why don't i have any heat in my 2007 chevy express work van.
- my a/c does not blow out from the vents it seems as if it comes out from top of
- WILL REPLACING THE IGNITION CONTROL MODULE FIX MY PROBLEM OF ONLY FIRING ON ONE
2007 Chevrolet Express 2500 Problems
It is common for the fuel level sensor in the fuel tank read the fuel level incorrectly. The sensor must be replaced to correct the condition. Our technicians recommend having the complete fuel pump module replaced on high mileage vehicles.
The tail light wiring harness in the cargo area is not protected very well. As a result it may become damaged due to normal wear a tear. This damage can causing some or all of the rear lights to stop working.
2007 Chevrolet Express 2500 Questions
Please help ASAP been running rough on & off for 4 months p 200&300 once while driving I got it to say #2 cylinder swapped coils from other side then 300 again just today the whole bank passenger stopped firing.. Taken to several shops they just want to replace everything. Any ideas? Thi...
There is no heat and the fan doesn't work
it still blows cold but not thru vents