2007 Chevrolet Express 2500 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2007 Chevrolet Express 2500
- my AC gets cold then stops getting cold then gets cold again and so on...
- how much to replace torque converter?
- Why does it go into power reduce mode and then won't allow to go over 25 mph?
- my van want start from the ignition but I can start it if I touch the solenoid
- Does anyone know how to remove the covers on the seat belt height adjusters
2007 Chevrolet Express 2500 Problems
It is common for the fuel level sensor in the fuel tank read the fuel level incorrectly. The sensor must be replaced to correct the condition. Our technicians recommend having the complete fuel pump module replaced on high mileage vehicles.
The tail light wiring harness in the cargo area is not protected very well. As a result it may become damaged due to normal wear a tear. This damage can causing some or all of the rear lights to stop working.