2002 Chevrolet Express 2500 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2002 Chevrolet Express 2500
- Are the following common problems: need to replace engine coil & fuel pump?
- engine stall on road without any warning
- engine just stall on road without any warning
- So the ac and heat Turns on but it only blows out of the Top and bottom vent
- hello, where is the DRL relay switch located on a 02 chevy express 2500 cargo
2002 Chevrolet Express 2500 Problems
It is common for the fuel level sensor in the fuel tank read the fuel level incorrectly. The sensor must be replaced to correct the condition. Our technicians recommend having the complete fuel pump module replaced on high mileage vehicles.
The tail light wiring harness in the cargo area is not protected very well. As a result it may become damaged due to normal wear a tear. This damage can causing some or all of the rear lights to stop working.
2002 Chevrolet Express 2500 Questions
The van seemed to be operating fine until I got rear-ended by 2 cars in a 4 car crash. Since then the O2 sensors went crazy & I had to replace the engine coil, fuel pump & rear axle.