1998 Chevrolet Express 2500 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1998 Chevrolet Express 2500
- Electrical components under front carpet may be damaged when cleaning van interior
- Tail Light Wiring in Cargo Area May be Damaged
- Intake Manifold Gaskets May Leak Coolant or Engine Oil
- Replace Fuel Filter Every 30,000 to Prevent Fuel Pump Failure
- Leaking Water Pump May Cause Coolant Loss and Overheating
- how do you replace a thermostat in 2500 express van 1998
- How to replace the front bumper on a fullsize 1998 Chevy Express van ?
- i have no spark ,replaced coil ,ecm,crank shaft sensor coil wire. still no spark
- Why does my engine lose power when I turn on any of my heat climate controls?
- Replaced vss after abs light came on, no speedometer and was not shifting right.
1998 Chevrolet Express 2500 Problems
The tail light wiring harness in the cargo area is not protected very well. As a result it may become damaged due to normal wear a tear. This damage can causing some or all of the rear lights to stop working.
The intake manifold gasket may develop and external engine oil or coolant leak. In some cases, an internal coolant leak may occur causing coolant to mix with the engine oil. Running the engine with a coolant/oil mix may result in engine damage. Replacing the intake manifold gasket should correct this issue.
1998 Chevrolet Express 2500 Questions
i cant seem to get spark ...it says there is an crankshaft sensor code . but its new???
no problem just routine maintenance
It seems to make the motor click and then lose power.