2011 Chevrolet Express 1500 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2011 Chevrolet Express 1500
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2011 Chevrolet Express 1500 Recalls
Certain vehicles are being recalled because if a crash were to occur not requiring deployment of the front airbags, the head of an unbelted front seat passenger could hit the instrument panel, resulting in personal injury because the panel may not sufficiently absorb the impact. As of this writing, General Motors is still working on a remedy for this concern.
Certain 2011 Express vans converted by Impco Automotive to run on compressed natural gas may have a pressure relief vent pipe which may not have been built correctly. If venting of the natural gas were to occur, this gas could end up in the passenger compartment, increasing the risk of an explosion or fire. Impco Automotive, in cooperation with General Motors will inspect the pressure relief device and vent pipe assembly and repair them as necessary.
The right rear brake hose may contact the tire or wheel rim, which can cause a hole to be worn into the brake hose. This may result in fluid loss, which would reduce the effectiveness of the rear brakes and increase the risk of a crash. Dealers will secure the right rear brake hose to ensure sufficient clearance. This recall is expected to begin by May 13, 2011. The General Motors recall number is 11126.
2011 Chevrolet Express 1500 Reviews
Purchased the van new. Performed perfectly the 1st year. During the 2nd year at 30k had to replace the front headlights and rear turn signals. At 35k the left rear wheel sensor for the ABS system went out and was replaced. At 51k the Fuel Pump stopped working and was replaced.