2007 Chevrolet Express 1500 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2007 Chevrolet Express 1500
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Preferred Automotive (301) 710-5186 | 20.18mi
2007 Chevrolet Express 1500 Problems
It is common for the fuel level sensor in the fuel tank read the fuel level incorrectly. The sensor must be replaced to correct the condition. Our technicians recommend having the complete fuel pump module replaced on high mileage vehicles.
The tail light wiring harness in the cargo area is not protected very well. As a result it may become damaged due to normal wear a tear. This damage can causing some or all of the rear lights to stop working.
2007 Chevrolet Express 1500 Questions
Engine seems to be missing when trying to accelerate . We have replaced fuel pump and 02 sensor - also check engine light is one - could this be an electrical problem?
Is there a way to replace brake pads by removing the two bolts that hold the mounting bracket the break caliber mounts. There are glides the pads slide on I thought I could pull glides out with pliers and remove pads.
2007 Chevrolet Express 1500 Recalls
The rear brakes may continue to drag even if the brake pedal is released. If the brakes do not release fully, they can overheat, which could increase stopping distance and possibly result in a crash. Dealers will reprogram the ABS system module to address the problem. The recall began September 28, 2007. The GM recall number is 07177.