2012 Chevrolet Equinox Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2012 Chevrolet Equinox
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Tolker Auto Service (240) 233-2581 | 17.49mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- LXT Automotive (301) 679-7303 | 20.28mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
2012 Chevrolet Equinox Problems
The AC system may not blow cold at times. In many cases, replacement of the AC compressor has corrected this issue.
A Loose or worn gas cap may cause Check Engine Light to illuminate.
2012 Chevrolet Equinox Questions
Our's has the MICHELIN LATITUDE TOUR tires. Depending on the road surface, we can't converse or listen to music comfortably.
2012 Chevrolet Equinox Recalls
The driver's and/or passenger's seat may suddenly drop to its lowest position because a bolt securing the height adjuster can fall out. This unexpected movement of the driver's seat could cause a distraction, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will replace the height adjuster bolts in both front seats to correct this concern.
The tire pressure monitoring system is designed to illuminate the tire pressure warning light when the tire pressure in any one tire is 25% below the recommended cold tire pressure. On these vehicles, the light will not illuminate until the tire pressure is more than 25% below the recommend cold tire pressure. Underinflated tires can result in the tire overheating, which could lead to a blowout and a possible crash. Underinflated tires also affect tire wear, vehicle handling, and fuel economy. Dealers will update the Body Control Module software to correct this concern. The General Motors recall number is 11261.